Today’s screen doors are not your grandparents’ screen doors.
Quality design and innovative functionality make the retractable screen doors manufactured by All Seasons superior to bulky, old-fashioned screen doors.
Our screen doors are fundamentally different than traditional screen doors in that the screens roll smoothly on a track along the top and bottom of a door jamb, tucking neatly into a fitted housing on the side of the frame, rather than the old-style of screens that were swing doors.
While the older type of doors are ugly, our modern screen doors are clean-looking and unobtrusive whether open or closed.
Residential and commercial customers of All Seasons, a division of Polar Shades Sun Control of Las Vegas, prefer our screen doors for additional reasons:
- Our doors can be customized to fit practically any doorway.
- All Seasons screen doors protect you from insects while allowing for ventilation.
- Whether All Seasons' streamlined screen doors are open or closed, your view of the outside is unobstructed. Older-type screen doors with metal frames block the view outside while covering up your beautiful exterior door.
- Unlike traditional screen doors that always must be opened along with the accompanying exterior door when entering or exiting, an All Seasons screen door can remain closed until needed. A retractable screen door lasts years longer because you can tuck it away and avoid the wear and tear of constant use.
- Easy maintenance. Simply brush out any debris in the tracks every so often to keep your screen doors operating effortlessly for years.
Quality Screen Doors Built in the U.S.
All Seasons builds screen doors for all types of residential and commercial applications in the United States. We do business out of a state-of-the-art, 21,000 square-foot facility in Henderson, Nevada, near Las Vegas.
All Seasons offers warranties on screen doors, reflecting the confidence we have in our employees and the products they manufacture.