The long string of 100-degree days is probably causing you to spend more time indoors. But just wait.
Eventually, the heat wave will snap and you'll want to make up for lost time by grilling outdoors. You may find yourself a bit out of step at first, but you should regain your bearings once you recall the six reasons why it's a thrill to grill, especially if you have exterior patio shades to complete the scene:
- Grilling dinner outdoors keeps your home cool. Even turning on the burners on your stove can infuse your kitchen with a noticeable surge of heat. Running the oven will cause your kitchen to feel like one. When you want to keep your home cool, there is no substitute for consigning the heat to the outdoors. Of course, you still have to stand over a hot grill. But an icy beverage (to drink or press against your forehead) can cool you way down.
- Grilling dinner outdoors is speedy. Cooking over a high flame can be risky, so rely on a medium flame to cook most food in 15 minutes or less. This includes burgers, chicken, fish, dozens of vegetables and steaks up to 1 ½ inches thick. If you have at least a medium sized grill you can most likely cook more at once compared to a stove-top. When you want to eat in due haste, grilling outdoors puts dinner on the table in a jiffy.
- Grilling dinner outdoors is a bona fide crowd pleaser. You've probably noticed, people have generally become fussier about what they eat. Some people shun red meat; others can't get enough of it. Some people follow a gluten-free diet; others love their carbs. Grilling dinner outdoors makes it easy to customize.
- Grilling dinner outdoors brings out the flavors in food. The country's top chefs widely prefer an open fire, largely because it gives them greater control over how food cooks hence giving it more flavor.
- Grilling dinner outdoors can be a fun, social event. Hand everyone a cool beverage, guide them to a chair under your exterior patio shade and watch food sizzle on the grill for a relaxing evening. When you grill outdoors, you can spend more time with your guests and less time by yourself in the kitchen.
- Grilling dinner outdoors is more conducive to hosting a larger crowd and last-minute guests. Squeeze an extra chair on the patio or throw a blanket on the lawn. No one seems to mind balancing a plate on their lap when they're eating outdoors.
Enjoy Your Food Under Exterior Patio Shades from Polar Shades
Extend your outdoor living space with ZipRite shades from Polar Shades. Not only will you shield your guests from the sun but the ZipRite shades will enclose your patio at the press of a button, making it easy to enjoy dinner outside. ZipRite, exterior patio shades cover areas up to 14 feet long and 24 feet wide, providing protection from outdoor elements and insects. Make an appointment for a free in-home consultation– and put extra sizzle in your next outdoor dinner. Contact Polar Shades at 702-260-6110 to get started today.